Saturday, February 02, 2002

AND NOW, for another offer. FREE mug to the best design of our gonzo engaged logo for merchandise. I anted up the $35 hosting fee. I think that means I can sell gonzoengaged shirts. Unless the team poo poos it, since it's the team that makes this thing hum. If the dough pours in, I'm willing to put excess it in a kitty for charity or something creative I know the team will come up with at such time that we're rolling in dough. A trip for all of us? A cruise in the bahamas? Hey, it could happen.

Anyway, in addition to a graphic, maybe we should have gonzoengaged.blogspot.com - join the conversation (has that been used? I honestly am out of ideas today). Anyway, something meaningful that will bring more members maybe?

Awe, hell. Just throwing some ideas out there. Let me know what you think. I'm a little manic depressive lately. Can you tell?

No comments: