Thursday, January 31, 2002

Tom, you educate me beyond belief. I'm so glad you are here! Now, for a favor. Anyone good with graphics out there who will make me a little logo for my "allied" blog? I mean, all it has to say is... i don't know... the name, a tagline, and the url... here's some ideas:

allied.
the answer is in the blog
allied.blogspot.com

or

allied.
bloggings of a madwoman
allied.blogspot.com

or

allied.
united we blog
allied.blogspot.com

Anyone? I kind of like the 'united we blog' because it goes with allied and kind of pokes fun at the 'current state of affairs.' I want to put a logo on my blog (like this funky one I somehow assembled here for RGE outa RB's book cover, but not so sophomoric), but I ain't no graphics wiz. Also, I'd love to make t-shirts like Gary Blogsticker Turner. But alas, I'm imageless.

Friends? Readers? Gods of the Mac?

Thank you for this diversion.


No comments: