Thursday, March 14, 2002

You DID blog it

Denise, I missed Jenkins the first time around. Glimpsed your pointer to him, but didn't read it the same way this time. Why? I'm wondering that. I was all wrapped up in Kent's figure blogging thang. But when I searched Jenkins up last night on daypop, I read about the cockroach thing and also saw that your blog uses his line in your tagline (your blog comes up on daypop when you search on henry's name). Now that your blog has been skinned, I noticed for the tagline for the first time as well. Why? I'm wondering that too. Too much information too fast. And, honestly, I got my mind on other things. I'm thinking I should stay with my mind for a while and see where it takes me. I'm not sure I have much of a choice.

Have to take babyblogger to ballet now. Later bloggers.

No comments: