Thursday, December 06, 2001

I just love reading you guys!

I dunno if you've noticed, but I've been quiet, and I've been noticing. Man, I am constantly surprised and thrilled by the sheer brilliance of people you "meet" on the net.

Talk about echoes and rhymes, lights and shadows, contrasts and comparisons; the biggest deja vu I get is just noticing again and again how amazing people can be.

And then I start to get a bit of that zing that I got from reading Gonzo for the first time, that sense of expanding mind reaching out, rushing out to meet a huge and ever expanding universe.

I gotta tell ya, I'm excited. I dunno where this is going, I dunno what happens next, but let's show these people a world with no rules, no controls, borders, or boundaries.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

No comments: