Saturday, December 29, 2001

Just to clear up this business about self promotion: yes, self promotion is absolutely crucial. It's the most important aspect of gonzoism (there, I've nominalized it, so feel free to crank out the bumper stickers and start The Movement.)

You see, Mike, the Internet is really all about me. And I mean that in a very personal way. It's about me, Chris Locke. Me, RageBoy. The whole world wants to know what I'm thinking. Surely, you do, right? And I figure it's my responsibility to be selfish and irresponsible as much as I can, as often as I can. Also, to be humorless and moralistic and create rules around all that and question the motives of others who aren't Just Like Me so they can become More Like Me.

F-u-u-u-u-u-u-ck! What's it all about, Mr. Natural? Huh?

Sorry. But I'm not sorry. This passive-aggressive nagging gives me a headache. It gives me, as Rabelais once said, the Bloody Flux of Lombardy. So bite me.

For a better time, go read what Jeneane is doing over here.

No comments: