Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Gonzo-Thang..WHAT?

Thank you kindly for the invitation to write amongst your blogginess...Do tell Gentle reader, shall I obtain a copy of "Gonzo...." ? Do I need to be an informed participant or will my random rants, raves and observations suffice? As a matter of fact, I am interested in the GONZO marketing strategy. WHERE? huh? I mean, is it a Barnes and Noble thing? Please remember I am stuck out here in the Swamps of Joisey.

And what about Dick Cheney warning us to becareful (I like the word compounded...BECAREFUL should be a word...I'll write the decendents of Daniel Webster. Did you know they live in Monclair NJ.?) What up with that? Okay gasoline prices have dropped, so you know they did something..and now something is gonna happen.

Has anyone actually laid eyes on Dick Cheney? He remindes me of the wizard in the wizard of Oz...behind the curtain telling the scare crow, the cowardly lion and the tin man what to do....if it wasnt 5 am I might even make analogies...alas...I need java for that activity.

ciao for now...Angela

No comments: