Thursday, March 07, 2002

support your local library

Denver, get your local library to buy them instead (or at least bring them in from the central library). Its slower, but it increases the circulation of ideas, as once the libray has it other people in your area may read it too. Also, big chunks of the books are available online - nonzero.org or the link from smallpieces I posted yesterday to David's original outline of its ideas.

I read a lot onscreen, but I like reading paper books too, and I don't mind paying a bit for the experience. Maybe Jeanene's floating blog consultancy angle could keep us in freshly printed tomes. BTW, I'm still looking for people to join me in the nonzero blog - its only $15 in paperback, and you could read he beginnings of each chapter on line and pitch in...

No comments: