Thursday, March 07, 2002

Bloggernisation - What Happens When The Irresistible Blog Meets the Immovable Blog.

(Can I use an "s" instead of a "z" Jeneane? Can I? It's your word baby, but we English speaking types just can't get with the whole zee thing, we still think it's a zed!)

Oh baby! - Let's do it! Let's do it! Let's DO IT!

I mean that in the best possible taste, you understand.

And now I see I really *will* have to dust off the credit card, bite the bullet, put nose to the grindstone, mangle some gratuitous metaphors before breakfast, and buy the darned books - sob!

Hey! - Business Expenses - YaaaHoooo!!

Let's do it!!!!

On another note (pun intended, as you will soon see if you can be bothered reading my fevered shit) I was prompted by AKMA's awesome blog to email him some lines from a song by Shriekback, called Nemesis, an old favourite of mine that I hadn't thought of for some time.

Then I got to thinking that these two lines are a really concise description of traditional marketing, from a certain bloggers point of view. I even made a blogsticker of them.


"But we know evil is an exact science, being carefully correctly wrong."

From the song Nemesis, by Shriekback, off the album Oil and Gold.


Lovely riffs, too!

No comments: