Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Not Dark Yet. Not Light Yet.

Bob Dylan: Not Dark Yet

"Well my sense of humanity has gone down the drain
Behind every beautiful thing there's been some kind of pain

I've been down on the bottom of a world full of lies
I ain't looking for nothing in anyone's eyes

I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing still"

Not Angst but Not Happiness Yet.
Not Depression but Not Peace Yet.
Not Dark but Not Light Yet.
Not Murder but Not Forgiveness Yet.
Not Animal but Not Human Yet.
Not Mad but Not Crazy Yet
Not Loud but Not Silent Yet
Not Child but Not Adult Yet
Not Jerking Off but Not Fucking Yet
Not Numb but Not Alive Yet
Not Without A Job but Not Employed Yet
Not Alone but Not Lover Yet
Not Tears but Not Laughter Yet
Not Hungry but Not Satified Yet

Not Blogging but Not 404 Yet

And BadaBing to you too motherfuckers!
Hej Koleda, Koleda!!!


No comments: