Saturday, March 09, 2002

Your "Bio"

Gary's post reminds me of something. I was hoping to get, from each member--or active member--of this here blog a little description of what you do for a living. You don't have to mention the company if you don't want to. But, you know, something like "Gary Turner has been making business applications work since 1935" or something, and then a little background and experience about who you've done what for, or why, etc. Reason why? I was thinking, in light of my idea that someday someone might actually want to throw us some work, we should have a Team page where we spew a bit about our respective greatnesses, give our blog and email addresses, maybe even some creative photos. Send jpegs or gifs if you have them. You can either post all that stuff here, or send it to me at ewriter@bellsouth.net. Besides knowing Denise is a lawyer, I don't really know that the rest of you insane bloggers do for a living.

No comments: