Sunday, January 27, 2002

Whe who are transforming the fucking world are in the house. I write to Gary Blogstickers Turner and say, Gary, let me know when you have t-shirts and stuff, because I want to wear one to my family reunion, and crap I think it would be cool to walk through the halls at work with my bogsticker mug. We exchange a couple of emails on how to, how it might work, then Gary shoots me this email:

-------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: okay, merchandise now?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:56:48 -0000
From: "Gary Turner"
To: "Jeneane Sessum"

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=blogstickers

how's that for time to market?

gary

-----------------------------------------------------

I proudly dropped 30 bucks on a mug and shirt. Anticipating bumper stickers and caps. But don't wait, go get your blogwear on!

-jeneane

No comments: