Saturday, January 12, 2002

Another question during this intermission, brought to you courtesy of me. Marek J. mentioned that maybe having our emails linked at the end of our posts is not the best idea on the planet and perhaps what's responsible for the increasing spam we've all been getting. He suggested having our little signature line at the end of the posts link to our blogs instead (like, i *might* be able to figure out how to do that). I'm thinking maybe the spamola is coming from the Team List I added to the left nav bar? I wanted to feature everyone on our team, but perhaps the team links should go to everyone's blogs instead of the emails? Problem with that is, most of them are already linked in the Blog Bog... Oh hell, I don't know, but if you have any ideas or phobias, post em. If there's not an outcry one way or the other, things will just stay as they are.

it's raining and crappy here in geawgia today.

No comments: