Sunday, December 30, 2001

You just never can tell (at least I can't) when you're gonna catch Dr. Weimeraner in a philosophic frame of mind. One big clue is when he starts lettering and numbering his lemmas. So David? If you're there, put your ear up to the screen, buddy. I WAS KIDDING!!! No, I don't really believe the Internet is all about me. Or the world for that matter. (However much I may wish it were.)

As to being for others, I have come around to thinking that if I take care of myself (the precise details of how to accomplish which, I admit, continue to elude me), the others will get along just fine. Better, probably, than if I were to dedicate my life to what would have to be -- if you think about, wouldn't it? -- my idea of what would be best for them. Having said that, I want each and every one of you to know that I do love humanity. Deeply. So much that it hurts. In fact, it hurts so much that I say every morning when I awake: fuck em. let God sort em out!

No comments: